Manuel Caporale was born into one of Italy’s most famous families of restaurateurs and is now extremely busy carrying the mantle for the fifth generation in Santa Catalina.
Manuel Caporale: Five generations of restaurateurs; “the client is always the owner...”
From working with the private chef to the Queen in Windsor to Palma
Also in Holiday
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca