It is quite tricky to interview someone who runs a pet transfer business: they are always on the move. “I can see you on Tuesday when I get off the ferry from Barcelona”, Caroline tells me, “Then I’m back on the road the next day back to the UK.” We meet at the Gran Buffet in Son Bugadelles because her trusty van is in for a service between trips, and over a couple of coffees we talk about her business, Magic Car-Pet, and life on the road.
Taking your dogs and cats from Mallorca to the UK and back again!
"I treat them all like my own pets"
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma