Every year, amidst the changing landscape and the falling leaves, a recurring question arises: When do the clocks change?
When do the clocks 'fall back' with the arrival of autumn?
The winter time change is often confused with the start of autumn, which this year takes place on September 23
Also in Holiday
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash