NextNorth, the air taxi platform that had announced a helicopter service using the Son Bonet aerodrome in Marratxi, has been informed that it will not be able to. It doesn't have permission from either the airports authority Aena or the state air navigation company Enaire for commercial passenger transport operations at Son Bonet.
Helicopter taxi service in Mallorca grounded before it has even taken off
Service will now start with internal flights in Ibiza
Also in Holiday
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Mot sure I want to fly with a company that can't even get permissions to take off! As portrayed here they are chancers....... Who want to take a flight in the tiny and beautiful island of Ibiza? Where would you go to?