Dear Editor, WITH reference to Ray Durkins letter, February 8th and his enquiry...Right to vote:
As long as European residents have been on the Town Hall register, called the “Padron” before the 31st January 2007 they have the right to vote.
They should collect and complete a census electoral form called “Reclamacin al censo electoral” before the 16th April 2007.
Hope this clarifies the point.
Jackie Evans, Foreign Citizens Department, Calvia Town Hall


To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and be logged in.

* Mandatory fields

Currently there are no comments.