The new minister for the British exit from the European Union, David Davis, should perhaps measure his words. Over the weekend he remarked that the status of new arrivals from the EU in Britain could be unclear and he hinted that some could even be sent home. Thanks, Mr. Davis. He must remember there are hundreds of thousands of British immigrants living and working across the EU and I suppose some of them, especially the so-called new arrivals, could expect the same treatment. I would advise the new team of British ministers not to get too carried away and remember that they are also responsible for British citizens living abroad.
Brexit and British and Spanish citizens
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma