It does seems rather amazing that, fourteen months after the EU referendum, British citizens are still in the dark about their future status. The British ambassador to Spain, Simon Manley, gives an update on the negotiations which are taking place with the EU and the reciprocal deal which has been suggested (which basically means that our rights will remain the same post-Brexit). But obviously this deal has still not been agreed and we are still very much in the dark.
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma