Ever since it was announced earlier this week that the U.S. aircraft carrier, Abraham Lincoln, would be coming into port in Palma next week there has been a certain buzz around the island. People I have not heard or seen for years telephoned me to ask whether the giant warship would be open to the public and I have an enormous shopping list for caps and lighters from friends and colleagues, so fingers crossed that the carrier´s shop will be open.
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma