How many times have Balearic hoteliers been warned at international trade fairs by tour operators to watch their pricing? Have they listened? No, and this summer they are paying the price.
Learning the lesson of greed
Also in News
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists