Caretaker Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez’s popularity may have taken a recent surge in the polls, but his continual failure to secure enough cross party support to form a solid government is damaging the country’s global image and its economy.
Spain’s image takes a hit
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Lady Di was planning on buying a house in Mallorca