Caretaker Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez’s popularity may have taken a recent surge in the polls, but his continual failure to secure enough cross party support to form a solid government is damaging the country’s global image and its economy.
Spain’s image takes a hit
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma