Last September, Pret set out plans to double the size of its business within five years and launch into five new markets by the end of 2023.
People doing their Christmas shopping.
The Bank of Spain in Madrid.
European Commission President von der Leyen and Spain's PM Sanchez pose before their meeting in Madrid
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen and Spain's Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez pose before their meeting in Madrid.
"This is a historic day for Spain... it means a new understanding of Europe."
Introduced during the early days of Spain's coronavirus crisis in March 2020, the measures have been repeatedly extended and were set to expire on May 9, when a national state of emergency ends.
As one of the countries hardest hit by the pandemic, Spain should have a total of 140 billion euros including EU loans to spend by 2027
Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez defending his economic plan.
The country expects to have between 15 million and 20 million people vaccinated by 2021.
The bill will now go to the upper house or Senate.
The bill was approved by 188-154 votes.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes