September is the so-called rainy month in Majorca. There is even a name for it locally, the Cold Drop or Gota Fria. So every September it rains and parts of Majorca are damaged by flooding. So isn´t it time that the local authorities invested in a more robust and effective drainage system?
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!