Although we haven’t exactly noticed a recent shortage of fiestas here on the island, now that the tourist season is winding down against the approach of Christmas, rather than taking a break or flinging up early tinsel like they do back in the UK, the Majorcans are gearing up for one of the biggest and most popular ferias on the island’s calendar.
All’s Fair in Inca
Also in News
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems