The Palma city council is having a rethink on the San Sebastian festivities which were a wash out this year. There is also concern about the falling numbers attending all the concerts across the city on the eve of San Sebastian (January 19). I would suggest that the council delays the big concerts until the spring.
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma