I sincerely believe that it is complete and utter madness by the Palma city council to ask restaurants to remove the coverings from their outside terraces. Whatever the city council says, it will dent the turnover of restaurants and bars.
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma