While the Balearic authorities, in particular the Minister for Tourism, Iago Negueruela, are having to deal with the coronavirus and do their very best to minimise the negative affect it is going to have on tourism this year, they are still looking ahead to the future.
Looking long term
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma