There’s nothing they like more in Palma than a referendum, also known as a popular consultation. Popular, that is, in it being related to the people as opposed to being enjoyed by the many. They’ve been doing the referendum thing for a few years now, and these consultations seem invariably to have to do with terraces.
The Week That Was
Alberto and the referendums
Also in News
- Dream Mallorca home for legendary goalkeeper
- Mark Wright puts nightmare aside and enjoys Mallorca dream!
- Taxi drivers say queues at the airport have been "immense"
- Environmentalists demanding that Palma beach restaurant demolition is carried out
- Briton who ran over two people in Magalluf has been released
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.