One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter and all that. Very little had ever been heard of Francisco Javier Iglesias, father of Pablo, until he was branded a terrorist last week. Javier, in the opinion of Cayetana Álvarez de Toledo y Peralta-Ramos, the 13th Marchioness of Casa Fuerte, was (or is) a terrorist.
The Week That Was
Citizen Smith and the Marchioness
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones