For the last two weeks I have been a tourist on Majorca. One of the lucky few, I am afraid to say. It is easy to see why Majorca has been so successful as a holiday destination; the standard of the hotels is very good and the welcome is warm. Who would have thought that this multi-billion euro industry would have been brought to a standstill by a cruel and vicious virus?
Also in News
- Storm warning in the Balearics for tomorrow..heatwave is over (for now)
- Prison for thirteen German tourists
- 400 tourist establishments could be converted into residential accommodation
- Non vaccinated Britons can now travel to Mallorca
- Mayor of Calvia: We want tourists to enjoy themselves, discover Calvia and all that it offers but we want them to behave. Rowdy behaviour will not be tolerated,”