HAS the Balearic ministry for tourism bought themselves a crystal ball? I ask this question because according to press articles in Britain you will be able to travel to the islands in March without restrictions. That means no PCR test which is demanded by the Balearic authorities for all arriving tourists.
Difficult Times in Mallorca
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma