COMBING through some of the Sunday papers, I was asked if I knew what the far right party VOX was up to. Good question. The third most voted party in the country has been rather quiet of late since its attempt to table a vote of no confidence in the current Spanish government failed.
The political virus
The party hierarchy called on the hostelry sector at large to follow the example set by protesters in Mallorca
Also in News
- Balearic Easter holiday plans could go up in smoke thanks to the French
- Thursday's weather in Mallorca
- Taxi drivers warning of "monumental traffic jams" in Palma this summer
- Ex-Pollensa mayor still under investigation for removal of beach terrace
- Proposal for automated noise control for Mallorca holiday rentals
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.