It was an election day in times gone by when I was a resident of the municipality of Muro. I didn't know the "pueblo" particularly well, as there had only been rare occasions for going there. I was among the other "murers", those who had escaped to the coast, where they gave what small sense of permanence there was in winter.
The Blog: Watching the Mallorcans
Who was there to talk to?
Also in News
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures