Recently I watched a television documentary that highlighted the way we speak English in the second decade of the 21st century, as opposed to during the 1950’s right up to the day before yesterday. Yes, language and verbal communications do change that quickly it seems and some researchers believe that a person 50 years ago, would struggle to understand what we were talking about for most of the time.
Frank Talking: I'm sorry, but could you please say that again?
In an effort to become democratic - or is that just cool?
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma