I have this theory (more a certainty actually) that it is women who generally make the key decisions in family life and then rather cleverly ‘sell’ these decisions to the male of the species complete with the fantasy that it was his decision in the first place.
This innate pessimism is said to be a central part of being British.
It is my task today to list certain things that we the more mature elements of society - say and do, that may, or may not, get on the nerves of a younger generation.
“The Co-op has recorded the highest level of shoplifting in its history, and has accused the police of failing to take action against violent gangs of thieves...”
It appears that these days cash money is of no use to anyone. Everything is expected to be paid for by flashing a bank card or App.
“I find that rather like millions of other cricket lovers I prefer to listen to the matches on the radio via the BBC’s Test Match Special than live on the television...”
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca