We seem to be in a particularly fluid era for newsworthy stories that hit the headlines on an almost daily basis. It maybe that after firstly Brexit and then the all encompassing Covid-19 pandemic, British news outlets are just seeking other lines of enquiry in which to indulge themselves - if not on a daily basis, certainly a very short week!
Today's news - On the hour, every hour!
Happily for us in the media industry, Covid-19 is always a sure fire back-up headliner
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash