The Habtur association of holiday rentals in the Balearics has reacted badly to the government’s tourism circularity and sustainability decree, claiming that up to 75% of places could disappear.
Comment: Holiday rentals’ woe
Since Miralles left, there has been comparative silence
Also in News
- Dream Mallorca home for legendary goalkeeper
- Mark Wright puts nightmare aside and enjoys Mallorca dream!
- Taxi drivers say queues at the airport have been "immense"
- Environmentalists demanding that Palma beach restaurant demolition is carried out
- Briton who ran over two people in Magalluf has been released
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.