Not so long ago, Russia and the United States appeared to have been moving and working in the same direction. However, the cosyish relationship between presidents Bill Clinton and the late Boris Yeltsin may have paved the way for Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. History and time will tell, and I could be proved completely wrong.
Comment: The Clinton/Yeltsin bomb
Let me jog your memories
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.