Open day at the for the Navy Patrol Vessel "Infanta Cristina" at the Portpi Naval station in Palma.
AD23 involves Air Forces from 24 Nations and 220 aircraft.
During the exercise, operations will be coordinated in the search for and detection of mines as well as in their identification and deactivation.
Spain will assume the presidency of the Council of the European Union in July.
A reader sends his view about the recent comment piece: Is NATO partly to blame?
Protesters march on Trafalgar Square during a demonstration organised by the Stop the War Coalition against NATO and Russia's military operation Ukraine, in London.
"Neither NATO nor the EU have a hidden agenda or hidden interests or anything that cannot be explained,"
Russia has amassed over 100,000 troops near Ukraine's border.
The first Spanish Eurofighter jets are expected to land in Bulgaria by the end of the week.
He did not give details on what sanctions Russia might face but said they would be serious.
"The coming weeks will be decisive... The Spanish government is coordinated and prepared for any eventuality,"
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma