The UK is not only Spain’s largest tourist market it is also one of the country’s biggest investors, but it appears to be deliberately making life difficult for visitors from the UK. Yes, we have the ongoing saga over the status of UK driving licences for British residents and now, holiday makers may be made to prove that they are able to fund their trip with €100 per day (£85).
The pain in Spain
Fortunately I have been resident in Spain for many years but it’s a different ball game now - especially for visitors
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca