The Balearic government are slowly turning the screw and making it difficult for foreigners to buy a home on the island. In the case of the British, the paperwork now involved to buy a home in Mallorca in this post-Brexit era, would keep a recycling plant busy for at least a day!
“This legislation will probably never come into force but it is another sign that buyers are not being welcomed with open arms”
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma