The Palma city council is under growing pressure to allow shops to open on Sundays. At the moment only retailers in the Jaime III/ Borne areas can open their doors on Sundays but there are calls for change.
Time for a change
It is ridiculous that illegal street sellers are allowed to operate but Palma shops can’t open on a Sunday...
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma