Boris Johnson said on Wednesday afternoon that the time has come to act and promised that there were no ifs or buts about leaving the EU on 31 October. He attacked the "doubters, doomsters and the gloomsters" who have said that it cannot be done.
Boris Johnson: "It's time to act"
Also in News
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- Covid, reminder if you are travelling from the UK to the Balearics