A BRITISH tourist was killed on Sunday when he plummetted 25 metres to his death after slipping from a cliff face in the Majorcan municipality of Pollensa. Thirty-nine-year-old Felix Freeman had been on holiday with friends in Magalluf for about a week when he, together with another holidaymaker of the same age, decided to take a daytrip to Pollensa and specifically the scenic Cap de Formentor. According to the Guardia Civil, who are investigating the incident, the two tourists stopped at a viewpoint at Cala Vall de Boquer, situated in the mountains between Formentor and Cala San Vicenc.
British tourist dies in 25 metre fall from cliff in Pollensa
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property