FAR from the madding crowd of the London sales, where German supermodel Claudia Schiffer has just bought an apartment in the trendy area Notting Hill, just doors away from Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, Schiffer and the new man in her life, 36-year-old art dealer Tim Jeffries, were out and about buying some supplies at the local supermarket in Camp de Mar yesterday. Since Claudia Schiffer's new Camp de Mar villa was completed a year ago, she has become an increasingly regular visitor to the island, popping in and out at all times of the year. Tim Jeffries, who has been often described as the most eligible bachelor in Britain and in the past has stepped out with some of the most beautiful women in the world including Elle McPherson, Kylie Minogue and Koo Stark on his arm, appeared on the scene last summer when he joined the supermodel in Majorca a number of times.
Supermodel nips down to the local supermarket
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property