The world's largest private yacht, the Savaranomoored up at the Dique del Oeste in Palma yesterday. An exceptionally elegant yacht, built in 1931, Savarona remains the largest private yacht in the world. Accommodating thirty four guests in seventeen elegant suites, Savarona combines space with style. A number of the suites have separate sitting rooms and many have two bathrooms. The Ataturk Suite has original furniture, library and grand bathroom in striking black and white marble. Many of the finest original features such as the main staircase and, of course, her entire external profile have been faithfully retained. She is now even more comfortable than the original but retains style and detailing sympathetic to the thirties.
World´s largest private yatch docks in Palma
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe