Yesterday Palma police arrested a man who repeatedly stabbed Maria Soledad Roca Fernandez at her home in Calle Aragon. According to the victim's neighbour, just before mid-day she heard screams for help coming from Roca's house. She's a very quiet and discreet woman who's never had any problems. I dialled 091 to report the screams, which continued while I was on the phone, she said. When the police arrived the attacker had fled the scene and left Maria lying in a pool of blood.
Woman critical after being stabbed in her own home
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property