Three people who had absolutely no problems with the fuel crisis were Bill and Lynne Atkinson and her father Lesley who are this year's winners of the Daily Bulletin bumper holiday draw. The three from County Durham flew into Palma last night at the start of their prize 10-day holiday. They were on a ten day holiday at the Pollensa Park hotel in the Port of Pollensa last year when they entered the competition to win the same holiday again for free. The prize is for four people but due to family illness only three of them were able to take the holiday. No sooner had the winners landed, Lynne Atkinson said I don't want to go home, I want to stay in Majorca. No worries about the fuel crisis as long as we get to the hotel, we'll be fine from then on.
Happy holiday for Bulletin winners
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property