By Humphrey Carter FIVE Britons have been sentenced to over 11 years in jail by a Palma High Court judge. The five Britons, three men and two women, were sentenced for a spate of robberies carried out during the last summer month of 2003 in various locations in Calvia.
GANG OF FIVE BRITONS SENTENCED TO 11 YEARS FOR ROBBERIES
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"