News desk DRIVERS in Palma paid little attention to the Day Without Cars organised by the city council, and there was a negligible reduction in the number of vehicles on the streets.
Palma drivers ignore the Day Without Cars
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed