News desk RAMON Socías, the government representative, joined in the criticism of the Balearic government's handling of the detection of the illegal antibiotic cloranfenicol found in animals on several farms in Majorca.
More criticism of government actions
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow