By. H. Carter LORD Richard Rogers is one of four leading British architects bidding for the estimated £200 million contract to build Palma's new convention centre and five-star hotel complex.
British architects bid for convention centre
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt