News desk PRICES in the Balearics rose by three percent last year, slightly below the national average of 3.2 percent, according to the National Institute of Statistics (INE).
Prices in the Balearics rose by 3pc last year
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe