News Desk AT the close of 2004 there were 38'642 foreigners legally working in the Balearic Islands, of these 16'858 come from European Union countries, according to information published yesterday by the Employment and Social Security Department.
More than 38´600 foreigners legally working
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman