By Humphrey Carter THE third heaviest snowfall of the past century caused chaos in Majorca yesterday afternoon with the driving and persistent snow forcing at least two schools to close up early for the day, trapping vehicles in the mountains and causing serious problems on the roads.
THE ISLANDS FREEZE UP
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt