STAFF REPORTER THE Balearic Green Card, which was presented yesterday at the International Travel and Tourism Fair (Fitur) in Madrid, will cost 10 euros and will allow its users to benefit from many important discounts on cultural and touristic attractions, according to the President of the Foundation for Sustainable Development in the Balearic Islands, Pau Collado, who was accompanied by President Jaume Matas.
The Green Card will cost ten euros and will benefit all, says government
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones