SOME 350 people of all ages and nationalities joined forces in central Palma yesterday to protest against the fact that society at large turns its head away from the ugly face of child abuse in its midst.
Palma crowd protests against child abuse
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements