Staff Reporter ONE of every three people in the Balearics (35.7 percent of the population) is overweight and one in 10 (12.2 percent) is obese, said regional Health Minister, Vicenç Thomas, yesterday.
The Islands need to weight watch
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt