Palma.And, as the Bulletin reported yesterday, there have been calls in the local and British media for tighter beach safety in the wake of the tragic drowning of seven-year-old Louis Selby and his 28-year-old father George in Cala Antena, Calas de Mallorca, last Saturday morning.
Calls for greater beach safety as UK holiday makers are urged to be careful
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements