Palma.The Partido Popular, embroiled in another case of alleged corruption which involves a cross over of senior party members past and present going back to the era of President Jaume Matas (2003-2007), came under fresh attack from opposition parties yesterday.
PP promises threaten to haunt them on Halloween
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!