Palma.The warning was issued just hours before the President of the Balearics, Jose Ramon Bauza, returned from the World Travel Market in London where he had been furnished with some very encouraging and positive data regarding the British market for 2013.
Balearic tourism may have bottomed out
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"